My Blog List

Saturday 12 May 2012

Happy Mothers Day

To all gorgeous mother in the whole world, Happy Mothers Day.

I would like to borrow this quote from my friend which I received via sms last night.

"A woman has strengths that amaze man. She can handle troubles & carry heavy burdens. She holds happiness, love & opinions. She smiles when she feels like screaming. She sings when she feels like crying. Cries when she happy and laughs when she's afraid. Her love is unconditional! There's only one thing wrong with her, she sometimes forgets what she is worth... more than she can imagine.

And guys, you are nothing without a women in your life. Please don't forget that. And to all mothers that I've known, you ladies are GREAT!!! But off course, the greatest of all, is my MOM!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment